The University of Minnesota Computer Accommodations Program (CAP) is a partnership of the Disability Resource Center (DRC) and the Office of Information Technology (OIT). The program exists to ensure access to information and information technology for students, faculty, staff and visitors with disabilities.
Functions and Services
- Accessible Web design presentation, training, assessment and consultation.
- Adaptive technology demonstration, evaluation, assessment, installation, training and support.
- Information Technology accessibility policy development, consultation, and support.
- Assessment, training, and support of university students and employees with disabilities.
- Consultation and support to ensure accessibility of technology use, acquisition, and development.
- Identification and resolution of University information and information technology access issues.
- Consultation and presentations to University and non-University groups, organizations, and individuals regarding adaptive technology, Web site accessibility, and related issues.