The Computer Accommodations Program -- a unit within the Disability Resource Center -- works to ensure access to digital information, technology and resources for students, faculty, staff, guests and visitors with disabilities and medical conditions.
Functions and Services
- Accessible Web design presentation, training, assessment and consultation.
- Adaptive technology demonstration, evaluation, assessment, installation, training and support.
- Information Technology accessibility policy development, consultation, and support.
- Assessment, training, and support of university students and employees with disabilities.
- Consultation and support to ensure accessibility of technology use, acquisition, and development.
- Identification and resolution of University information and information technology access issues.
- Consultation and presentations to University and non-University groups, organizations, and individuals regarding adaptive technology, Web site accessibility, and related issues.